Sunday, November 27, 2011

Frugal

I am so frugal, and I LOVE it!!! It is some weird gift/obsession God gave me to like to find new ways to spend less money.

This economy has hit my family, and I am sure yours, too. Things that I make that are WORTH THE TIME for me to make are:
  • baby wipes ($0.01 a piece)
  • laundry detergent ($0.20 cents a gallon)
  • fabric softener ($1.40 a gallon)
  • dryer sheets (too cheap to tell)
  • body wash ($1.45 for 66 ounces)
  • febreeze (too cheap to tell)
I am also working on a face scrub and leave-in detangler.

AND the products I use to make these wonderful cost saving household needs also CLEAN MY HOUSE, so I don't have to buy cleaning products (chemicals for my daughter to get into) saving me even MORE money!!!

I would LOVE to share with you how to do this yourself for pennies-on-the-dollar and seconds-on-the-minute!!! Just email, comment, or message me. I'm on facebook.

God is so good. Take time to praise Him today.

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment