Friday, August 19, 2011

To Work with Your Hands

It's good to have a craft, something to keep you busy, something to create. I started looming late last year, I made Kalli a hat and scarf, the Crowe girls a hat each, and my Momma a scarf. Then I started crocheting, and after an initial instruction from Melissa Langford over at The Langford Life and a lot of internet searches, I got the hang of it. I can't put it down. Proverbs 32:13 says, "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands." I think this is why I always feel so close to God when I crochet. I pray, and listen to the Bible if I can find it on the radio, and for a while am still. Here is a picture of the blanket I am making for Brian and will post pics of some of my other projects later.



Feel free to post some of your projects too!

Have a great weekend!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment