Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting Started

I never did say exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. I have a few (hopefully) interesting changes going on that I think you can either relate to, or will be interested in thinking about.

To get to that, let me just say what makes me interesting. I like to be a little left of normal. I don't even try for perfection or the look thereof. I try to be an adorable mess, but most days only the mess sticks. I am open and real in my heart, my opinions, and in what I can afford and am willing or not willing to sacrifice. I strive for happiness, and laughter, and God help me, efficiency. I want to provide for my family in the most cost and time effective way as possible. I, unfortunately, am still a working mom, and I have to make every dollar and minute count.

To that end, I am a joyful Once a Month Cooker. I LOVE to crochet. I am planning a garden for next year, and I have NEVER gardened. I enjoy a Christ-centered mostly hand-made Christmas. I am slowly trying to update my home from boxes to an actual home. I am trying to get a solid grasp on that couponing thing. And let us NEVER forget that sweet uneven walk with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I know that's a lot to have going on, but I will setup a schedule so you will know what days to peek in to get the goods you are most interested in!

Please forgive me while my site is under construction.I will get the kinks worked out and pics up and music on just as soon as I figure out how... and find a picture of myself I can tolerate :)

I hope to see you tomorrow.

Good night and God Bless.

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment