Saturday, March 24, 2012

Projects

Good Morning! I love this Saturday morning. For whatever reason, Kalli is sleeping late, and Brian is out early, and the house is quiet, so I am alone with you and a cup of coffee. God is so good!

Lately, I have noticed my growing list of "projects." I know I'm not the only one, so I hope we can share in this together. Here is my list:
  1. Garden... for the first time ever. The first till is done, but I apparently need to do this another 3-4 times.... Do I have time for that? I better... the thought of home grown tomatoes and okra are calling me :)
  2. Clean out the backyard. OH MY GOODNESS!!! My backyard is O-V-E-R-G-R-O-W-N!!! This yard has not been taken care of since I was a kid. (I live three doors down from the home I grew up in). My uncle cleared some of it out, but still we need a backhoe. That means we need money for a backhoe. Any takers?!?!
  3. Paint and decorate the house. We've only been here a year. It's time now, right?!
    1. Master bedroom
    2. Master bathroom
    3. Downstairs den
    4. Austin's room
    5. Guest room
    6. Kitchen (including cabinets)
    7. Downstairs bath/laundry
  4. New floors. Seriously, my carpets are gross.
  5. Get the business up and running. That should be easy enough. People do it all the time. :)
Is that enough? What about you?

I love spring. But it does awaken us to the list of chores we did not get started or done over the winter. That can be taxing, but it can also be rejuvenating. I have lately been on the "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail," kick, but it is true. With a little planning, elbow grease, and praying, we can all get it all accomplished.

Have a great day with Christ!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment